- W-2 forms — or business tax return forms if you're self-employed — for the last two or three
years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of at least one pay stub for each person signing the loan.
- Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts for any outstanding
- Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings
- Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and
- Addresses where you’ve lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if
- Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other
major assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support or a
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
Courtesy of Lakewood Real Estate, Lake Odessa, MI.